Main Scenario: As long as it is below 1,1052 – 1,1083 region, our main expectation is NEGATIVE!
Target Expectation: 1,0925 – 1,0875 – 1,0825
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: While the top of the downward trend is in the region of 1.1052-1.1083, the related trend supports our negative expectation with the course below the exponential moving average of 233 periods.
Alternative Scenario: In case of 4 – hour closing over 1.1052-1.1083 zone, the alternative expectation is POSITIVE!
Alternative Target Expectation: 1,1115 – 1,1155 – 1,1200
MOST IMPORTANT NEWS OF THE WEEK:
- ECB President Mario Draghi’s speech from the eurozone,
- BoE President CarneySpeech from UK,
- Gross Domestic Product, Ongoing Unemployment Insurance Applications, Unemployment Benefit Applications, Suspended House Sales and FED Manufacturing Index data from US,
- Speech by FOMC members Kaplan, Kashkari, Barkin, Clarida and Bullard
- Tokyo Consumer Price Index from Japan,
- Economic Confidence Index From Turkey,
- Consumer confidence and industry confidence from the eurozone,
- Price Index of Durable Goods Orders and personal consumption expenses from the United States,
- Speech by FOMC members Harker and Quarles
Most important day of the week and assets:
The most important day of the week for the Forex market is Thursday. The messages to be given by the Heads of European and British Central Banks regarding the monetary policy, as well as the future results regarding the US Growth, Unemployment and Housing sector and developments to be taken into consideration during the day were recorded.
Let’s come to the most important assets of the week after the most important day of the week. Considering the agenda item to be considered, the assets of the week are expected to be EURUSD and GBPUSD.