Main Scenario: As long as it remains below 1.1025, our main expectation is NEGATIVE!
In addition, below 1.0985 the negative appearance can be further strengthened.
Target Expectation: 1,0985 – 1,0955 – 1,0925
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: Although the exponential moving average of 233 periods passes over the level of 1.1025, the negative expectation is supported by the SELL signal in the Relative Vigor Index indicator.
Alternative Scenario: The alternative expectation is POSITIVE if it performs a 4-hour closing over the 1,1025 barrier!
Alternative Target Expectation: 1,1052 – 1,1083 – 1,1115
MOST IMPORTANT NEWS OF THE WEEK:
- Consumer Price Index from Germany,
- Speech by FOMC Member Mester, Bostic, Kashkari, Rosengren and Kaplan,
- Michigan Consumer Sentiment from the US,
- Meeting of the Ministers of Finance in the Eurozone and Speech by ECB member De Guindos,
- Employment Change and Unemployment Rate from Canada,
- OPEC Monitoring Committee Meeting,
- Current Accounts from Turkey
THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF THE WEEKS and ASSETS:
Thursday is the most important day of this week for the Forex market, and Thursday and Friday are the most important days. Let’s come to the most important assets of the week after the most important days of the week…
- Taking into account the current news flows on Friday, EURUSD and USDCAD may attract attention compared to other assets.