Main Scenario: As long as it stays above 1.0995, our main expectation is POSITIVE!
In addition, a positive outlook above 1.1025 is supported.
Target Expectation: 1,1052 – 1,1083 – 1,1115
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: In addition to the course above 1.0995, which is the lower point of the uptrend, movements over 233 periods of exponential moving average 1.1025 and the BUY signal on the Relative Vigor Index indicator support our positive expectations.
Alternative Scenario: The alternative expectation is NEGATIVE if it performs a 4-hour closing under the 1,0995 barrier!
Alternative Target Expectation: 1,0955 – 1,0925 – 1,0880
MOST IMPORTANT NEWS OF THE WEEK:
- Core Consumer Price Index and Consumer Price Index from UK,
- Core Consumer Price Index and Consumer Price Index in the Euro Area,
- Core Retail Sales, Retail Sales and Beige Book from US,
- Consumer Price Index from Canada,
- Speech by FOMC Member Evans and Brainard,
- German Central Bank President Weidmann Speech
- Employment Change and UnemploymentRate from Australia,
- Retail Sales and BoE Credit Conditions Survey from UK,
- Construction Permits, Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index, Industrial Production, Natural Gas Stocks, Crude Oil Stocks and Gasoline StocksMedium Survey from US,
- Manufacturing Sales from Canada,
- Speech by FOMC Member Evans, Bowman and Williams,
- IMF Meeting (18 – 19 – 20 October)
- Fixed Assets Investment, Industrial Production and Gross Domestic Product from China,
- Current Account From The Eurozone,
- Speech by FOMC Member Kaplan, George and Clarida,
THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF THE WEEKS and ASSETS:
Considering the economic calendar, the most important day for the Forex market this week is Wednesday. The most remarkable economic calendar data of the week is undoubtedly the countries’ Consumer Price Index data. Let’s come to the most important assets of the week after the most important days / data of the week…
- Taking into account the current news feed on Wednesday, EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCAD may attract attention compared to other assets.
- Taking into account the current news feeds on Thursday, GBPUSD and GOLD may draw attention compared to other assets.
- Taking into account the current news flows on Friday, EURUSD and USDTRY may draw attention compared to other assets.