Main Scenario: As long as it stays on the 1.1052 – 1.1083 region, our main expectation is POSITIVE!
In addition, a positive outlook above 1.1155 level is supported.
Target Expectation: 1,1155 – 1,1200 – 1,1238
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: The lower point of the uptrend also passes the 233 period exponential moving average. The upward trend is also supported by the continuation of the BUY signal on the Relative Vigor Index indicator.
Alternative Scenario: In the event of a 4-hour close under 1.1052 – 1.1083 region, the alternative expectation is NEGATIVE!
Alternative Target Expectation: 1,0995 – 1,0955 – 1,0925
MOST IMPORTANT NEWS OF THE WEEK:
Thursday, October 24
- Leading Service and Leading Manufacturing PMI from France,
- Leading Service and LeadingManufacturing PMI from Germany,
- Leading Service and Leading Manufacturing PMI from Euro Zone,
- Interest Rate Decision from Turkey,
- Interest Rate Decision from the European Central Bank and Speech by ECB President Draghi,
- Core Durable Goods Orders, Durable Goods Orders, Unemployment Claims, Leading Service PMI, Leading Manufacturing PMI, New Home Sales and Natural Gas Stocks from US,
Taking into account the current news flows today, EURUSD and USDTRY may draw attention compared to other assets.