Main Scenario: Our expectations above 1.1160 and 1.1200 levels are POSITIVE!
Target Expectation: 1,1238 – 1,1285 – 1,1320
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: The turnaround view in the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator is supported by the Orange positive cloud as it rises to the top of the downward trend.
Alternative Scenario: Alternative expectations with a 4-hour close below 1.1200 – 1.1160 level NEGATIVE!
Alternative Target Expectation: 1,1122 – 1,1090 – 1,1060
Most Important News of the Week:
- Industrial Production from Germany,
- BoE Monetary Policy Committee Meeting Minutes from UK,
- Crude Oil Stocks from US,
- The Treasury Cash Balance data from Turkey,
- Trade Balance from China,
- Data on applications for unemployment benefits from the United States
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) from Japan,
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) from China,
- Trade Balance from Germany,
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Manufacturing Production from the UK,
- Current Accounts and CBRT Expectations Survey from Turkey,
- Housing Starts, Employment Change and Unemployment Rate from Canada,
- Producer price index (PPI) and Baker Hughes borehole number data from the US