Main Scenario: As long as it remains below 1.1163 level, our main expectation is NEGATIVE!
Target Expectation: 1,1052 – 1,1000 – 1,0960
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: The continuation of the downward trend, the trend Upper point passing the 1.1163 level and the continuation of the Relative Vigor Index indicator to the sell signal supports our EURUSD negative expectation.
Alternative Scenario: In the event of a 4-hour close above 1.1163 level, the alternative daily expectation is POSITIVE!
Alternative Target Expectation: 1,1200 – 1,1238 – 1,1285
Most Important News of the Week:
- Consumer Price Index and Unemployment Rate Change from Germany,
- Consumer Price Index from Spain,
- Gross domestic product from France,
- Trade Deficit from Turkey,
- Current Account from Canada,
- Gross Domestic Product, Unemployment Claims and Suspended House Sales data from US
- Tokyo Core Consumer Price Index from Japan,
- Consumer Price Index from Euro Zone,
- August 30 Victory Day in Turkey,
- Gross Domestic Product from Canada,
- Core Personal Consumption Expenses Price List, Personal Income – Expense, Chicago Purchasing Managers Index and Michigan Consumer Sentiment data from the US