Main Scenario: As long as it stays under 1,1163 – 1,1115 region, our main expectation is NEGATIVE!
Target Expectation: 1,1000 – 1,0960 – 1,0920
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: The continuation of the downward trend, passing the trend point through the 1.1163 – 1.1115 region and the Relative Vigor Index indicator continue to sell signal support the EURUSD negative expectation.
Alternative Scenario: In case of 4-hour closing over 1.1163-1.1115 zone, the Alternative Daily expectation is POSITIVE!
Alternative Target Expectation: 1,1200 – 1,1238 – 1,1285
Most Important News of the Week
- Retail Sales from Germany,
- Consumer Price Index from France,
- Consumer Price Index from Italy,
- Consumer Price Index and Unemployment Rate from Euro Zone,
- Gross Domestic Product from Italy,
- Gross Domestic Product from Portugal,
- August 30 Victory Day in Turkey,
- Gross Domestic Product from Canada,
- Core Personal Consumption Expenses Price List, Personal Income – Expense, Chicago Purchasing Managers Index and Michigan Consumer Sentiment data from the US