Main Scenario: As long as it stays over the 1479 – 1484 region, our main expectation is POSITIVE!
In addition, the 4-hour close above the 1529 level may further strengthen our expectations.
Target Expectation: 1512,00 – 1521,00 – 1529,00
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: In addition to continuing the buy signal of the Relative Vigor Index, the dip effort in the region of 1479 – 1484 supports our gold positive expectation.
Alternative Scenario: In case of 4-hour closing under 1479-1484 zone, the alternative expectation is NEGATIVE!
Alternative Target Expectation: 1470 – 1460 – 1451
MOST IMPORTANT NEWS OF THE WEEK:
- Consumer Price Index and Producer PriceIndex from UK,
- Consumer Price Index and Core Consumer Price Index from the Eurozone,
- Construction Permits, Housing Starts, Crude Oil Stocks, Gasoline Stocks data, FOMC minutes and Fed President Powell Press Conference from US,
- Central Bank monetary policy announcement and President Kuroda press conference from Japan,
- Central Bank Monetary Policy Announcement from UK,
- The Central Bank of Turkey Monetary Policy Meeting Summary,
- Applications for unemployment benefits, Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index and natural gas stocks data from US,
- Producer Price Index from Germany,
- Retail and Core Retail Sales from Canada,
- Speech by Rosengren, a member of the US Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) from US,
THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY AND WEEKS OF THE WEEK:
The most important day for the Forex market this week is Wednesday. Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) minutes and US Central Bank’s expectations for interest and economic projections will be announced, followed by Fed President Powell’s press conference to give tips to the markets …
Let’s come to the most important assets of the week after the most important day of the week. Considering the agenda item to be considered, the assets of the week are expected to be EURUSD, USDJPY and GOLD.