Main Scenario: As long as it stays above the 108.08 – 108.28 zone, our main expectation is POSITIVE!
In addition, movements above 108.70 may further strengthen our expectation.
Target Expectation: 108,47 – 108,70 – 108,92 – 109,15
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: The Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator’s effort to stay above the cloud zone and its support with a 55-period exponential moving average reinforces our positive expectation for the parity.
Alternative Scenario: In the case of 1-hour closing under 108.08 – 108.28 zone, our alternative expectation is NEGATIVE!
Alternative Target Expectation: 107,76 – 107,55 – 107,33 – 107,17
MOST IMPORTANT NEWS OF THE WEEK:
- Consumer Price Index and Producer Price Index from China,
- Unemployment Average Quarterly Balance and Budget from Turkey,
- Average Revenue Index + Bonus and BoE President Carney Speech from UK,
- Germany’s ZEW Economic Sentiment from the Euro Zone
- Speech by FOMC Member Bullard, Bostic, George and Daly
- New York Empire State Manufacturing Index from USA,
- Consumer Price Index From New Zealand,
- Core Consumer Price Index and Consumer Price Index from UK,
- Core Consumer Price Index and Consumer Price Index in the Euro Area,
- Core Retail Sales, Retail Sales and Beige Book from US,
- Consumer Price Index from Canada,
- BoE President Carney Speech from UK,
- Speech by FOMC Member Evans and Brainard,
- German Central Bank President Weidmann Speech
- Employment Change and Unemployment Rate from Australia,
- Retail Sales and BoE Credit Conditions Survey from UK,
- Construction Permits, Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index, Industrial Production, Natural Gas Stocks, Crude Oil Stocks and Gasoline StocksMedium Survey from US,
- Manufacturing Sales from Canada,
- Speech by FOMC Member Evans, Bowman and Williams,
- IMF Meeting (18 – 19 – 20 October)
- Fixed Assets Investment, Industrial Production and Gross Domestic Product from China,
- Current Account From The Eurozone,
- Speech by FOMC Member Kaplan, George and Clarida,
THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF THE WEEKS and ASSETS:
The most important day for the Forex market this week is Wednesday, the most important days are Tuesday and Wednesday. The most remarkable economic calendar data of the week is undoubtedly the countries’ Consumer Price Index data. Therefore, it is necessary to pay special attention to Tuesday and Wednesday. Let’s come to the most important assets of the week after the most important days of the week…
- Taking into account the current news flows on Tuesday, EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY may draw attention compared to other assets.
- Taking into account the current news feed on Wednesday, EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCAD may attract attention compared to other assets.
- Taking into account the current news feeds on Thursday, GBPUSD and GOLD may draw attention compared to other assets.
- Taking into account the current news flows on Friday, EURUSD and USDTRY may draw attention compared to other assets.