Main Scenario: As long as it stays below the 108.47 – 108.70 zone, our main expectation is NEGATIVE!
In addition, movements below 107.87 may further strengthen our expectation.
Target Expectation: 107,87 – 107,60 – 107,30
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: The fact that the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator falls under the cloud zone and this zone is supported by an exponential moving average of 89 periods reinforces our negative expectation of parity.
Alternative Scenario: In the event of closing for 1 hour on 108.47 – 108.70, our alternative expectation is POSITIVE!
Alternative Target Expectation: 108,93 – 109,28 – 109,65
MOST IMPORTANT NEWS and ASSETS OF THE DAY
Friday, November 01
- Manufacturing PMI (Oct) from Turkey
- Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) (Oct) from UK
- Non-Farm Employment, Average Hourly Earnings, Unemployment Rate, Manufacturing and ISM Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index from USA
- FOMC Members Williams’s Clarida’s and Quarles’s Speech
- Fitch upgraded Turkey’s Note Review from Turkey
Taking into account the current news streams today, EURUSD, USDJPY, GOLD and USDTRY may attract attention compared to other assets.