Main Scenario: As long as it stays below the 108.64 – 108.76 zone, our main expectation is NEGATIVE!
In addition, the 1-hour close below 108.28 may strengthen our expectations.
Target Expectation: 108,28 – 108,08 – 107,87 – 107,60
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: The Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator is below the cloud zone and supported by the 89-period exponential moving average, strengthening our negative expectations for the pair.
Alternative Scenario: In the case of 1-hour closing over the 108.64 – 108.76 zone, our alternative expectation is POSITIVE!
Alternative Target Expectation: 108,90 – 109,05 – 109,28 – 109,49
THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS AND ASSETS OF THE DAY
Thursday, November 21
- Turkey Consumer Confidence Index,
- Mersch and De Guindos Speech of European Central Bank (ECB) members,
- Publication of the minutes of the European Central Bank (ECB) Monetary Policy Meeting
- U.S. unemployment benefits applications, Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index and current home sales
- FOMC Member Mester and Kashkari Speech
- Speech Of President Poloz Of The Bank Of Canada (BoC)
Considering the current news flows today, USD JPY, EUR USD and USD CAD may draw attention compared to other assets.