Main Scenario: As long as it stays over the 109.05 – 109.28 region, our main expectation is POSITIVE!
In addition, the 1-hour close above 109.61 may strengthen our expectations.
Target Expectation: 109,61 – 109,80 – 110,00
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: The course of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator over the cloud region and the support of the 34-hour exponential moving average strengthens our positive expectations for the pair.
Alternative Scenario: In the case of closing for 1 hour under the 109.05 – 109.28 zone, our alternative expectation is NEGATIVE!
Alternative Target Expectation: 108,90 – 108,64 – 108,46
THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS AND ASSETS OF THE DAY
Thursday, November 28
- US Thanksgiving Bank holiday,
- Turkey’s Economic Confidence Index,
- Germany Consumer Price Index,
- Canadian Current Account,
Friday, November 29
- US Thanksgiving Bank holiday
- Japan Industrial Production,
- Turkey Trade Deficit,
- Euro Area Core Consumer Price Index,
- Canadian Gross Domestic Product,
Today, USDJPY may draw attention compared to other assets.