Main Scenario: Our expectation is NEGATIVE under Zone 106.31 – 106.88!
Target Expectation: 105,60 – 105,05 – 104,45
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: Fibonacci Retracement is a strong resistance of 50%, and the Relative Viigor Index indicator gives a SELL signal, which supports the USDJPY negative outlook.
Alternative Scenario: In the event of a 4 – hour closing over zone 106.31-106.88, the expectation is POSITIVE!
Alternative Target Expectation: 107,45 – 108,16 – 108,70
Most Important News of the Week:
- Economic Confidence Index from Turkey,
- Gas and Crude Oil Stocks data from US
- Consumer Price Index from Germany,
- Trade Deficit from Turkey,
- Current Account from Canada,
- Gross Domestic Product, Unemployment Claims and Suspended House Sales data from US
- Tokyo Core Consumer Price Index from Japan,
- Consumer Price Index from Euro Zone,
- August 30 Victory Day in Turkey,
- Gross Domestic Product from Canada,
- Core Personal Consumption Expenses Price List, Personal Income – Expense, Chicago Purchasing Managers Index and Michigan Consumer Sentiment data from the US