Main Scenario: As long as it is below 107.55 – 107.76 region, our main expectation is NEGATIVE,
Target Expectation: 107,33 – 107,17 – 106,85
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: The Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator breaks the upward trend line of the USDJPY parity downward, clearly supporting the trend change with the purple cloud region. The region 107.55 – 107.76 also represents the cloud range.
Alternative Scenario: In the case of 1-hour closing on the 107.55-107.76 zone, our alternative expectation is POSITIVE!
Alternative Target Expectation: 108,08 – 108,28 – 108,47
MOST IMPORTANT NEWS OF THE WEEK:
- BoJ Chairman Kuroda’s Speech from Japan,
- Speech by RBA President Lowe from Australia,
- Capacity Utilization Rate and Manufacturing Confidence from Turkey,
- IFO Business Climate Index from Germany,
- Private Sector Net Borrowing and Public Sector Net Cash Need from UK,
- S & P / CS Housing Price Index, Red Book, Conference Board (CB) Consumer Confidence and Weekly Crude Oil Stocks data from the American Petroleum Institute from US,
- RBNZ Interest Rate Disclosure and Press Conference from New Zealand,
- Consumer Price Index and Producer Price Index from UK,
- Consumer Price Index and Core Consumer Price Index from Euro Area,
- New Home Sales and Crude Oil Stocks from US,
- Speech by FOMC members Evans and George,
- ECB President Mario Draghi’s speech from the eurozone,
- BoE President CarneySpeech from UK,
- Gross Domestic Product, Ongoing Unemployment Insurance Applications, Unemployment Benefit Applications, Suspended House Sales and FED Manufacturing Index data from US,
- Speech by FOMC members Kaplan, Kashkari, Barkin, Clarida and Bullard
- Tokyo Consumer Price Index from Japan,
- Economic Confidence Index From Turkey,
- Consumer confidence and industry confidence from the eurozone,
- Price Index of Durable Goods Orders and personal consumption expenses from the United States,
- Speech by FOMC members Harker and Quarles
Most important day of the week and assets:
The most important day of the week for the Forex market is Thursday. The messages to be given by the Heads of European and British Central Banks regarding the monetary policy, as well as the future results regarding the US Growth, Unemployment and Housing sector and developments to be taken into consideration during the day were recorded.
Let’s come to the most important assets of the week after the most important day of the week. Considering the agenda item to be considered, the assets of the week are expected to be EURUSD and GBPUSD.