Main Scenario: As long as it stays above the 106.95 – 107.17 zone, our main expectation is POSITIVE!
In addition, movements above 107.55 may further strengthen our expectation.
Target Expectation: 107,55 – 107,76 – 108,08
Considerations Supporting The Scenario: The effort to stay above the cloud zone in the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator supports our positive expectations for the parity.
Alternative Scenario: In the case of 1 – hour closure under Zone 106.95-107.17, our alternative expectation is NEGATIVE.
Alternative Target Expectation: 106,95 – 106,65 – 106,35
MOST IMPORTANT NEWS OF THE WEEK:
- Industrial Production from Germany
- Producer Price Index and US Crude Oil Stocks Weekly from US,
- Speech by FOMC Member Evans,
- Speech by Fed Chairman Powell,
- Speech by FOMC Member Kashkari
- Job Opportunities and Personnel Change Rate, Crude Oil Stocks, Gasoline Stocks, 10-Year Bond Auction and Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) Meeting Minutes from US
- Speech by Fed Chairman Powell
- Trade Balance from Germany,
- Minutes of the European Central Bank Monetary Policy Meeting and Eurogroup meeting from the Euro Zone,
- GDP and Manufacturing Production from UK,
- Consumer price index, Applications For Unemployment Benefits and Natural Gas Stocks from US,
- Speech by FOMC Member Kashkari,
- Consumer Price Index from Germany,
- Speech by FOMC Member Mester, Bostic, Kashkari, Rosengren and Kaplan,
- Michigan Consumer Sentiment from the US,
- Meeting of the Ministers of Finance in the Eurozone and Speech by ECB member De Guindos,
- Employment Change and Unemployment Rate from Canada,
- OPEC Monitoring Committee Meeting,
- Current Accounts from Turkey
THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF THE WEEKS and ASSETS:
Thursday is the most important day of this week for the Forex market, and Thursday and Friday are the most important days. The most remarkable economic calendar data of the week is undoubtedly the US CPI data. Therefore, it is necessary to pay special attention to Thursday. Let’s come to the most important assets of the week after the most important days of the week…
- Considering the current news feeds on Thursday, EURUSD, GBPUSD and GOLD may attract attention compared to other assets.
- Taking into account the current news flows on Friday, EURUSD and USDCAD may attract attention compared to other assets.